Bethany College recently honored 26 students who earned Bachelor of Arts and Bachelor of Music Education degrees from the college at the end of the fall 2009 semester.
Summer, fall, interterm and spring graduates for 2009-2010 will be honored during baccalaureate worship and commencement ceremonies on campus May 23, 2010.
Fall 2009 graduates, their majors and their hometowns are as follows. Graduates earned Bachelor of Arts degrees unless noted as Bachelor of Music Education (B.M.E.).
- Mobile, Ala.: Willie Edwards, physical health and wellness
- Carbondale, Colo.: Megan Zeigel, elementary education
- Littleton, Colo.: Aaron Kuenn, mathematics
- Monument, Colo.: Marianne Mooney, elementary education
- Peetz, Colo.: Roni Whitman, health and physical education teaching
- Hunter, Kan.: Mary Seehafer, elementary education
- Lindsborg, Kan.: Isaac Chambers, biology; Angela Howe, elementary education; Kelsey Pihl, biology; Joel Weide, social science teaching
- Marquette, Kan.: Jamie Nelson, music: liberal arts; Serenity House, B.M.E., instrumental music education preK-12
- Norcatur, Kan.: Destry Jackson, history-political science
- Phillipsburg, Kan.: Matthew Koelsch, social science teaching
- Stockton, Kan.: Jamie Prockish, elementary education
- Wichita, Kan.: Brandy Hicks, elementary education
- Jackson, Mo.: Mark Lumsden, biology
- Webb City, Mo.: Vince Warbinton, social science teaching
- Wheaton, Mo.: Meagan Laughary, biology
- Wood River, Neb.: Tracee Davis, psychology
- Beaverton, Ore.: Andrew Vancil, health and physical education teaching
- Benbrook, Texas: Kristin Palmer, athletic training
- Deer Park, Texas: James Colburn, history-political science
- Yakima, Wash.: Craig Barnes, management and marketing
- International Students: Phil Kueber, physical health and wellness; Cuong Ngo, mathematics