Student of the Week – Joseph Jedrzejewski, March 25

Joe Jedrezwski Name: Joseph Hale Jedrzejewski

Major: Communications, Christian Ministry/Youth Ministry, Minor in Psychology

Hometown: Longmont, Colorado

Nominated By: Kristin Van Tassel

“A graduating senior this spring, Joe is deeply involved in campus life and perhaps the friendliest student at Bethany College.”

Involvements at Bethany: I am involved with the Pi Sigma Chi Fraternity, Swede Government Association, Campus Ministry, and Bethany Ambassadors

Plans for Future: My plan is to move back to Colorado and find a job in Fort Collins. Hopefully I can eventually go to Graduate School or Seminary. I also want to travel the world, start a family, be a super hero, and maybe even do something that will change the world. Who knows what the future will hold for me?? All I know is that I pray God will put me where I belong.

Why did you choose to go to Bethany? I chose Bethany because it offered a degree in Youth Ministry and I could run Cross Country and Track. They were extremely hospitable and I just loved the small community atmosphere. I felt that God had really put me in the right place.

What has been your favorite memory from college? I think my favorite memory from college is all of my experiences being in the Pi Sigma Chi Fraternity. They are a great group of guys and are all friends that I will remember for a life time.

What drives you as a person? I believe that God has driven me to where I am today. He has great plans for me and I try to motivate myself according to what I think he wants me to do.

What is a special talent you possess? I am a master juggler and foosball player and I can throw food really high in the air and catch it in my mouth.

What are your hobbies? I like to hang with friends, watch TV, and go to BBT at the Stuga.

What is something very few people know about you? I had a pet hamster for 2 and half years on campus and the RA’s never found him.

Favorite food: A well-made cheeseburger

Favorite Place to eat: Beau Jo’s Pizza in Colorado

Favorite TV Show: Game of Thrones

Favorite Book: The 4th Harry Potter book

Favorite Class: Interpersonal Communications

Favorite Movie: Pulp Fiction

Favorite Band: Muse

Favorite Holiday: Christmas

Favorite Website: Facebook

Favorite Actor: Tom Hanks

Favorite Quote: “We are only as strong as we are united, as weak as we are divided.” – Albus Dumbledore

Favorite Pro Team: The Rockies

Favorite College Team: KU

Morning or Night? Night

Eat out or Cook? Eat out

Coke or Pepsi? Coke

Steak or Fish? Steak

Rap or Rock? Rock

Country or Pop? Pop

Dance or Sing? Sing

What is your current ring tone? Haze…. Whatever that is haha

What is your current desktop picture? A picture of Coors Field in Denver, Colorado around Sunset

News All News

Calendar All Events

November
December