Academic Center of Excellence (ACE) seeks to provide resources to all students to improve their academic success. This is accomplished in three distinct ways: providing tutors for the entire campus, teaching developmental courses for students who do not meet prerequisite standards, and coordinating services for students with disabilities.
To accommodate individual learning styles a multimedia approach is utilized. ACE facilities include a computer lab, WiFi, and free printing. Computers with word processors are available.
Monday – Friday: 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
We will be open these same hours during finals.
The ACE will be open throughout all of May as well as this summer except days when the college is closed, listed below:
- Commencement Recovery Day – Monday, May 18th
- Memorial Day – Monday, May 25
- Independence Day (Observed) – Friday, July 3rd
- Academic Center of Excellence
- Study Skills
- Success Skills
- Services for Students with Disabilities
- Study Skills Center
- Strategies for Academic Success
- Note-taking Skills
- Test-taking Skills
- Time Management
- Reducing Test Anxiety
- Strategies to Improve Memory and Reading Skills
- Guided Study Time
- Tutor Program
- Professional Tutor
- Tutor Schedules by Subject
- Writing Assistance
- Peer Tutors
- Testing Center
- Proctoring tests and test preparation
- Accommodation Services
- Extended-time Tests
- Make-up Tests
- Study Areas
- Helpful Academic Links