The future is now at Bethany College, where we promote excellence in learning, and provide flexibility with regard to our students’ valuable time through our brand new 100% online bachelor’s completion programs.
Designed specifically for the busy life of returning adult students, our focus on service and learning is further enhanced through our virtual campus, which captures the core Bethany College values of integrity, hospitality, community, servant leadership, and sustainability.
We work together, as a true community, to build educated individuals of faith interconnected through our three affordable and fully online programs, available 24/7:
- Bachelor of Arts in Criminal Justice
- Bachelor of Arts in Interdisciplinary Studies
- Bachelor of Arts in Business Management
Bethany College’s virtual campus provides a core curriculum that encourages foundational, common learning among all community members. Whether the goal is to complete a degree for personal or professional advancement, adult students are guided through the entire process with integrity and a high level of contact with Bethany College faculty, advisors, and caring staff who are committed to student academic success.
Specifically, Bethany College benefits students by providing the following:
- Generous Credit Transfer Policy – Students can complete their degree in less time than they may think by seeking credit for life experience and the opportunity to transfer in up to 92 credit hours of previous college coursework.
- Convenience – There is no need to commute to campus for the duration of our seven week class sessions.
- Flexibility - With multiple start dates throughout the year, students can begin their completion program whenever it is right for them.
- Affordability - Bethany provides an affordable option for adult learners with discounted tuition rates. Financial aid is also available to those who qualify.
- Tuition – $475 per credit hour.
Our faith-filled and highly motivated virtual learning community provides course work that challenges adult students and enhances the development of their unique gifts, talents, skills, abilities, and career aspirations, all with the flexibility to balance a career while finishing a degree. Our sustainability as an adult learning community continues long after our students complete their degree programs. Alumni, educators, current students, and other campus members all work together to enhance our virtual campus alongside the traditional community.