Wallerstedt Learning Center, 118
- Monday & Wednesday 12:30 – 9:00 p.m.
- Tuesday & Thursday 9:30 a.m. – noon; 12:30 – 9:00 p.m.
- Friday 12:30 – 5:00 p.m.
- Sunday 6:00 p.m. – 10:00 p.m.
Drop in, make an appointment, or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org to set up a time to come in. We’d love to see you bright and early or at any other time that works for you.
The Writing Center is ready to:
- Help students understand their assignments and brainstorm before they write.
- Read first drafts of papers and help students sharpen their thesis statements, organize their support, and develop ideas.
- Look over subsequent drafts for common “errors,” work on citations and bibliographies, and help student figure out how make corrections themselves.
Our tutors can help students get started on writing assignments in any class. We specialize in helping writers develop a thesis and support. We love thinking with students about organizing ideas and paragraphs. We know how to help students figure out MLA, APA, and Chicago formats.
The Writing Center is not a paper drop-off service. We can help you become a better writer in 30-minute appointments at your convenience.
Janae Evans, Leandra Silsby, Aleah Seemann, David Barbieri, Paula Smith, Hope Harbert, LaRissa Lawrie, Micah Hirschler, Carrie Weisshaar, Lori Brack (Director)