What path will you take?
At Bethany College, we invite you to choose your own path. The Admissions Office is here to help you discover Bethany and create a path – for college, and for life – that’s all your own.
Your Path, Your Plan
At Bethany, you’ll discover:
- A place where people know you by name
- A community of teachers and mentors, both faculty and staff
- A friendly small town
- An active student body
- An education that prepares you for the real world
- And values that prepare you for life.
At Bethany College, we value individuals and believe in community. We know every human being is worthwhile, can make valuable contributions in the world, and is responsible for doing so. Working together in service to one another builds character, deepens relationships, improves our quality of life, and brings meaning to life.
If you choose to join the Bethany community as a student, you can expect…
- personal attention within a caring community;
- active learning and meaningful practical experience – in and beyond the classroom;
- an educational experience that prepares you for a life and career of consequence;
- to be an active participant in your own education and in the life of the college;
- to be a part of something bigger than yourself.