The Bethany College Annual Fund supports the academic, athletic, fine arts and extracurricular programs that create the total Bethany experience. Annual, unrestricted giving is vital to teaching, service to students, and opportunities for student leadership.
Annual Gifts Add Up
Tuition does not cover all costs. Bethany depends on personal, foundation and corporate gifts to maintain a healthy budget and a strong future. Annual gifts from alumni, parents and friends of the college enable Bethany to maintain its commitment to excellence in education.
Every Gift Makes a Difference
The Annual Fund provides vital support to current operations. Scholarships, library books, laboratory equipment and materials, student services, and campus maintenance are just a few of the areas that depend on your gifts to the Annual Fund.
To make a tax-deductible gift to the annual fund, you may:
- Give online using your Visa, Mastercard, or Discover account.
- Sign up for monthly giving, an automatic withdrawal from your bank account.
- Send a gift to the Bethany College Advancement Office, 335 E. Swensson, Lindsborg, KS 67456-1895.
- Call (785) 227-3380, ext. 8271, to make a pledge or arrange for your gift to be charged to your Visa, MasterCard, or Discover account.
- Transfer stock or other property, or include Bethany College in your estate plan. (785) 227-3380, ext. 8275.
Maximize the Impact of Your Annual Gift
Many organizations and businesses offer matching programs to help maximize the impact of your gift. Check with your place of employment about their corporate matching gift program, or look at opportunities available through Thrivent Financial for Lutherans.