You must submit a completed Transcript Request form (available online below) that includes your actual signature.
Your request must be approved through the Bethany Accounting Office to ensure that your account is in good standing before processing can begin. Transcripts will not be released if a NDSL/Perkins Account is delinquent of if you have an outstanding obligation to the college. Due to this approval process, and the number of requests received daily, please allow 5-7 days for processing. Processing may take 2-4 weeks at the beginning or end of a term
To request a transcript:
- Complete a Transcript Request form online by clicking the above link. Type the required information from your computer EXCEPT for your signature. Print your completed form and sign it before sending it to us for processing; OR
- Print the Transcript Request form by clicking on the above link, complete it printing legibly and then sign the form; OR
- Write the required information outlined below on a piece of paper.
- Your Name – and any names used while attending Bethany
- Your social security number (for identity purposes)
- Your current home address
- The last year that you attended Bethany College
- The complete address where the transcript is to be sent
- Daytime telephone number (in case we have any questions while processing your request)
- Your written signature
Once your request is complete, you can:
- Mail your signed request form, along with the appropriate fee, to: Bethany College, Enrollment Services, 335 E. Swensson St., Lindsborg, KS 67456. Please make checks payable to “Bethany College”
- E-mail your signed Transcript Request or required information to email@example.com
- Fax your signed Transcript Request or required information to (785) 227-8993, Attn: Enrollment Services. Please call our office at (785) 227-3380, ext. 8105 or 8107, after faxing your request to ensure that we have received it.
- Official Transcripts, regular mail – $5 each
- Unofficial Transcripts, regular mail – Free
- E-mailed/Faxed Transcripts, official or unofficial – $5 each
- In-House Rush – $15 per transcript request; $5 for each additional transcript requested at the time of the rush. This puts your request/s ahead of all others
- Overnight Fed Ex- $40 per transcript request to the same address. Your request must be received by 10:00 a.m. to be shipped the next business day. Requests received after 10:00 a.m. will be shipped in two business days. Fed Ex will not deliver to a P.O. Box, so please provide a complete street address.
Payments for transcripts may be made by cash, check, money order, credit or debit card. To pay by credit/debit card, please call (785) 227-3311, Ext. 8107, and we will take your information over the phone.