Bethany College seeks faculty who come from diverse backgrounds and experiences, and who:
- Engage students in the process of active learning;
- Include questions of values and ethics in their courses, when appropriate;
- Serve as advisors and mentors to students, helping them define and achieve their academic, career and personal goals;
- Welcome opportunities for interdisciplinary teaching;
- Use available technology in teaching and learning appropriately;
- Are active in college governance and campus life;
- Contribute to Bethany College’s recruitment efforts;
- Engage in the continuing conversation on issues of what it means to be a college of the church;
- Include students in collaborative scholarship or research; and
- Assess student learning.
Qualified candidates who fit several elements of this profile are enthusiastically encouraged to apply.