All Bethany students who do not have adequate financial aid to cover their cost for a given semester* must designate how they will pay the balance. Bethany offers the following payment options.
To designate a payment plan, or if you have any questions, please contact the Student Financial Services office at (785) 227-3380, ext. 8291.
The Lump Sum Payment Option requires payment in full for the current semester before checking into the dorm or attending the first day of classes. A one percent convenience fee will be added to any remaining balance monthly. Payment is accepted under this option in the form of cash, check, money order or Visa, Mastercard or Discover credit and debit cards. Payments can also be received via our website: www.bethanylb.edu/ under your student eSwede account. You will need to know your student login and password to access this area. Once you are in, go to the “Student Financial” tab located at the top, then on the left click on “Financial Information” and then “My Account”.
Many parents and students have expressed a desire to pay college costs on a monthly basis. Therefore, Bethany College is offering the TuitionPay plan from Higher One for your consideration.
The plan provides a low cost option for budgeting tuition and other educational expenses without interest charges by making monthly installments. The plan may be used to supplement other forms of financial aid such as grants, loans, and scholarships.
The TuitionPay payment plan provides three options for making monthly payments. Payments are made by either check/money order, automatic bank payments or by charging payments to Mastercard, Discover or American Express. By using the automatic bank draft, you save to time and expense of writing and mailing check. Students can sign up for a 12, 11, 10, or 9 month plan each year at TuitionPay.com . TuitionPay charges $55 annually for the enrollment fee.
- 12 Month Payment Plan starts on May 20 and goes through April 20
- 11 Month Payment Plan starts on June 20 and goes through April 20
- 10 Month Payment Plan starts on July 20 and goes through April 20
- 9 Month Payment Plan starts on August 20 and goes through April 20
Bethany College reserves the right to not allow a student to move into the dorm and withdraw any student who has not selected one of the above payment options.
* Students who begin the academic year in the spring are eligible to enroll in a 4 Month Payment Plan. The 4 Month Payment Plan would start January 20 and go through April 20 and the cost would be $45 for this one semester plan. Please see the TuitionPay Web site at TuitionPay.com for details.
Online Statements & Payment
To make a payment, or view your student account online:
- You must have a user name and password to log on to eSwede.
- Once you are logged on, click on the student services tab at the top of the page.
- On the student services page, you should see a link on the left that says Financial Services.
- Open the Financial Services page.
- At the bottom of the page is the section entitled My Account Info.
- Click on My Account Balances. This will load your student account information.
- At the bottom of that page it will say Make a Payment which will allow you to pay your account balance directly.