Alma Swensson Hall

About the Building

Alma Swesson HallAlma Swensson Hall, an attractive three-story residence hall, was dedicated on May 30, 1949. It was occupied for the first time in September 1949, housing 77 female students.

The Women’s Missionary Society of the Augustana Lutheran Church provided the initiative for the project by a grant of $5,000 as a memorial to Mrs. Alma Swensson, wife of Bethany’s founder and a distinguished leader of the national women’s society.

Alma Swensson Hall houses up to 98 students and is commonly referred to on campus as “ASH.”

Upcoming Events

  • No Upcoming Events
  • Map


    View Campus Map >

    Loading Map....

    News All News