Offices & Departments
- Burnett Theatre
- Swenson Chapel
About The Building
The Burnett Center for Religion and Performing Arts was built in 1974 and includes Swenson Chapel and Bethany’s theatre stage. A unique revolving section of seats allows the building to accommodate audiences of different sizes.
Swenson Chapel houses a Reuter organ. It also has incorporated many of the stained glass windows that originally appeared on campus as part of the “Old Main” building.
Chapel services are conducted every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, from 10:30 to 10:50 a.m. There are no classes or meetings scheduled during this time frame, allowing students free time to attend chapel if they desire. Students from all denominations and faiths are encouraged to attend.
Burnett Center is also home to Bethany’s theatre stage. Many theatrical productions as well as other events are presented in this 250-seat theater.
- Jazz Band Concert - Dec 5, 2013 - 7:30 PM
- Chapel - Dec 6, 2013 - 10:30 AM
- Elizabeth Ford's Senior Show - Talking With - Mar 7, 2014 - 7:30 PM
- Maundy Thursday Chapel Service - Apr 17, 2014 - 7:00 PM
- Jazz Ensemble Concert - May 1, 2014 - 7:30 PM
View Campus Map >