Clyde and Glenn Lindstrom Field, a multi-purpose artificial turf field, was dedicated September 5, 2008. It is named in honor of the two local men who generously donated toward the project, Clyde H. Lindstrom and Glenn R. Lindstrom, farmers, ranchers and brothers who resided on their family’s farm just southwest of Falun, Kan.
The project was made possible because of collaboration between Bethany College and USD 400, Smoky Valley Public Schools, and because of broad community support.
The athletic facilities formerly were known as Philip Anderson Athletic Field and Stadium, in honor of the gift of 12.7 acres of land in 1958 by Philip Anderson, a former Bethany student and son of Lindsborg pioneers. The surrounding facility is now known as Philip Anderson Athletic Complex and Stadium.
For more information about Bethany Swedes athletics teams and facilities, visit www.bethanyswedes.com.
- No Upcoming Events
View Campus Map >