335 E. Swensson Street
Offices & Departments
- Art Department
- Mingenback Gallery
About the Building
The Mingenback Art Center was built in 1972 and is home to the Art Department, art gallery, photography darkrooms, drawing and painting studio, ceramics studio, sculpture studio and foundry, printmaking studio, and department offices.
The Mingenback Art Gallery displays art work from artists with national and international recognition, as well as regional and student artists.
The Mingenback Art Center is located at the corner of East Olsson and North Second Streets in Lindsborg, Kansas.
- Gallery Exhibit - 10/10/2016 - 10/28/2016 - 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Gallery reception - 10/28/2016 - 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
- Autumn Art Exhibition - 11/14/2016 - 12/03/2016 - 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Senior Art Show - Tabatha Ihnken - 12/10/2016 - 12/15/2016 - 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Gallery reception - 12/11/2016 - 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm