Offices & Departments
About the Building
The Nelson Science Center was completed in 1956 and is the home of the departments of biology, chemistry, mathematics and physics. It includes classrooms, offices and laboratories for these departments, as well as two computer labs.
The construction of three additional laboratories to Nelson Science Center began in 2008, following a June 20 groundbreaking ceremony. The project also includes a renovation of the east face of the building.
View Campus Map >