- Business Office
- Career Services
- English Department
- Communication & Theatre Departments
- Financial Aid Services
- Music Department
- President’s Office
- Office of Publications
- Registrar/Enrollment Services
- Religion & Philosophy Departments
- Ticket Office
About the Building
Presser Hall is the oldest occupied building on campus. It was opened in 1929.
The auditorium, located on the first floor, is utilized for a variety of special events, convocations, commencement, and musical performances, including Bethany’s annual Messiah Festival performances. Presser Hall Auditorium features an 80 Rank, 4 Manual Reuter Pipe Organ, and the auditorium’s balcony was renovated in 2008. Total seating capacity is 1,742.
Presser’s first floor also features the main lobby, renovated in 2008; the President’s Office, the Admissions, Enrollment Services, Accounting, and Human Resources offices.The Messiah Festival ticket sales office is located behind the Switchboard off the main lobby.
In its lower level, Presser Hall contains the offices for Communications, Publications, as well as offices for faculty members in English, communications, theatre, philosophy and religion.
Bethany’s Music Department is housed on the second and third floors of Presser Hall. The floors include the DeWitt Music Center, offices, classrooms, a digital piano laboratory and practice rooms.
- Jazz Festival - Oct 8, 2015 - 12:00 AM
- Choir & Orchestra Concert - Oct 20, 2015 - 7:30 PM
- Symphonic and Jazz Bands Concert - Oct 27, 2015 - 7:30 PM
- Hymn Sing - Oct 28, 2015 - 7:30 PM
- Junior College Honor Band Concert - Oct 29, 2015 - 5:00 PM
- All Faculty Recital - Oct 30, 2015 - 7:30 PM
- CheerBandAGanza - Nov 17, 2015 - 7:30 PM
- JulTide Dress Rehearsal - Dec 2, 2015 - 8:00 AM
- JulTide at Bethany: A Scandinavian Christmas - Dec 6, 2015 - 4:00 PM
- Real Men Sing - Jan 28, 2016 - 12:00 AM
View Campus Map >