The DeWitt Center for Music
The DeWitt Center for Music occupies the second and third floors of Presser Hall, housing classrooms, studios, practice rooms and a fully equipped computer lab including the latest in computer software and hardware, synthesizers and recording equipment. There are two music libraries, the choral and instrumental libraries, and a music student lounge. The Department of Music is well equipped with instruments appropriate to the needs of the bands, orchestras, and jazz ensembles. Individual lockers are available for the protection and security of instruments and personal belongings.
The Choir Room
The Music Student Lounge
Built in 1929, historic Presser Hall serves as the main administration, music, and humanities building on campus. The Auditorium seats 1750 patrons, and up to 450 musicians on stage. It is home to a Bösendorfer Imperial 290 Grand Piano; an 80 rank, 4 manual Reuter Pipe Organ, and also the 350 member Bethany Oratorio Society.