To make a tax-deductible gift to the annual fund, you may:
- Give online using your Visa, Mastercard, or Discover account.
- Sign up for monthly giving, an automatic withdrawal from your bank account.
- Send a gift to the Bethany College Advancement Office, 335 E. Swensson, Lindsborg, KS 67456-1895.
- Call (785) 227-3380, ext. 8271, to make a pledge or arrange for your gift to be charged to your Visa, MasterCard, or Discover account.
- Transfer stock or other property, or include Bethany College in your estate plan. (785) 227-3380, ext. 8275.
You can donate to Bethany through:
Bethany offers fast and secure online giving. Simply enter your personal information, select your method of payment, and tell us where you would like your gift to go.
Support Bethany with a convenient monthly gift, made through a pre-authorized withdrawal from your bank account or credit card. You determine the frequency of your automatic gift—weekly, semi-monthly or monthly—as well as the amount. Your gift is deposited at Bethany on the same day it is withdrawn from your account, at no cost to you.
Monthly giving to Bethany is made possible through the Simply Giving program, sponsored by Thrivent Financial for Lutheran, but everyone is welcome to participate. Contact Alisa Jones at (785) 227-3380, ext. 8271 or firstname.lastname@example.org to sign up or for more information.
Many organizations and businesses offer matching programs to help maximize the impact of your gift. Check with your place of employment about their corporate matching gift program, or look at opportunities available through Thrivent Financial for Lutherans.
There are many ways to volunteer your time and talents at Bethany, including:
- Summer painting and service projects
- Staffing booths at events
- Helping with mailings
- Hosting reunions and gatherings
- Writing thank-you notes
- Making telephone calls
- Referring prospective students