At Bethany College, we value individuals and believe in community. We know every human being is worthwhile, can make valuable contributions in the world, and is responsible for doing so. Working together in service to one another builds character, deepens relationships, improves our quality of life, and brings meaning to life.
If you choose to join the Bethany community as a student, you can expect…
- personal attention within a caring community;
- active learning and meaningful practical experience – in and beyond the classroom;
- an educational experience that prepares you for a life and career of consequence;
- to be an active participant in your own education and in the life of the college;
- to be a part of something bigger than yourself.
October 15, 2016 – Senior Preview Visit Day
October 17, 2016 – A Day in the Life of a Music Major
November 5, 2016 – Junior Preview Visit Day
November 12, 2016 – Presidential Scholarship Celebration!
November 12, 2016 – Art, Music & Theatre Auditions
Requirements for admission for First Time Freshmen:
- Minimum ACT Score of 18 Composite or SAT score (critical reading & math) of 860
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 2.0
Requirements for admission for Transfer Students:
- Minimum academic GPA of 2.0 (GPA is evaluated on academic courses only)
If requirements for admission are not met, a student may purse a conditional admission through the Director of Admission and Dean of Admissions and Financial Aid.