Bethany College prepares you to be a successful professional who loves God and loves people. Our graduates are making valuable contributions in the world. They are successful professionals with a deep sense of faith and service. You can find them across Kansas and the United States serving as educators and coaches, physicians and health care professionals, business owners and entrepreneurs, and in all walks of life. Bethany can help you find your Good Life, doing what you love and making a difference in the world.
If you choose to join the Bethany community as a student, you can expect…
- personal attention within a caring community;
- active learning and meaningful practical experience – in and beyond the classroom;
- an educational experience that prepares you for a life and career of consequence;
- to be an active participant in your own education and in the life of the college;
- to be a part of something bigger than yourself.
June 5 – Enrollment Day
June 26 – Enrollment Day
Requirements for admission for First Time Freshmen:
- Minimum ACT Score of 18 Composite or SAT score (critical reading & math) of 940
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 2.0
Requirements for admission for Transfer Students:
- Minimum academic GPA of 2.0 (GPA is evaluated on academic courses only)
If requirements for admission are not met, a student may pursue a conditional admission through the Director of Admission and Dean of Admissions and Financial Aid.