Bethany College Campus Security is committed to:
- educating the Bethany community regarding safety practices and procedures;
- reporting criminal activity when observed;
- protecting physical property;
- honoring college policies and procedures;
- accepting responsibility for one’s conduct; and
- connecting immediately when assistance is needed.
Bethany College is a violence, weapon, alcohol and drug free campus.
Campus Safety Officers
(785) 906-0218 or
(785) 227-3380, ext. 1010 from 9 p.m. to 3 a.m.
During hours outside of normal campus safety, please contact (785) 227-3380, ext. 3030. This number will connect you to an on-call residence life staff member. For normal business hours, contact the Student Development at (785) 227-3380, ext. 8230. In case of a true emergency, dial 911.
Campus-safety personnel patrol the campus nightly from 8 p.m. until about 4 a.m. Sunday to Saturday, throughout the year. Lindsborg Public Safety Center personnel are called in cases of unlawful activity. For off-hours medical emergencies, the Lindsborg Community Hospital is less than two miles from the campus.
Click edit button to change this text.