Bethany College Campus Safety is committed to:
- educating the Bethany community regarding safety practices and procedures;
- reporting criminal activity when observed;
- protecting physical property;
- honoring college policies and procedures;
- accepting responsibility for one’s conduct; and
- connecting immediately when assistance is needed.
Bethany College is a violence, weapon, alcohol and drug free campus.
Campus Safety Officers
(785) 906-0218 between the hours of 9 p.m. and 3 a.m.
(785) 227-3380, x. 8543 outside the hours listed above.
In the rare occurrence Campus Safety cannot be reached, dial (785)227.3380 x. 3030 to contact the on-call resident life staff member. In case of a true emergency, dial 911.
Campus-safety personnel patrol the campus daily, as well as nightly from 9 p.m until 3 a.m. Sunday to Saturday, throughout the year. Lindsborg Public Safety Center personnel are called in cases of unlawful activity. In case of medical emergencies, the Lindsborg Community Hospital operates a 24-hour Emergency Room and is located at 605 S. Lincoln. Ambulances can be reached by calling 911.
If you wish to view the Bethany College Crime and Fire Log, the Campus Safety office is located in the basement of Pihlblad Memorial Union next to the Mailroom. Office hours for the Director of Campus Safety are 11 am to 1 pm, Monday through Friday. Or send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.