Swede Stat Stop
The Nurse Office Hours are Monday through Thursday from 10am-2pm
- Assessment, Treatment, Medication: For colds, sore throats, flu, allergies, burns, cough, ear and eye problems, headache, insect bites, insomnia, lacerations, abrasions, lice, muscle pain, injuries, rash, sunburn, blisters and stomach problems.
- Service Provisions: Suture removal, blood pressure checks, do your own pregnancy test, glucose tests, change and provide dressings, wash ears for wax buildup, weight checks, basic eye exam, condoms, Depo Provera shots and TB skin tests. Flu shots for nominal fee.
- Equipment Loans: Crutches, slings, heating pads, wristlets, ace bandages, and ankle braces.
- Referral: Bethany College has a nurse-directed health service. Students may be referred to doctors, physician assistants, dentists, optometrists, and many other medical services and specialties.
- References and Handouts: For numerous health-related subjects such as: blood pressure, HIV (AIDS), STD’s, weight reduction, exercises, special diets, back pain, quit smoking, breast cancer, tattoos and body art, and many more.
Other Health Facilities
- Lindsborg has a full-service community hospital, including a 24-hour emergency room. See more about the Lindsborg Community Hospital and the Family Health Care Clinic at http://www.lindsborghospital.org
- Urgent care available Saturday and Sunday at the Lindsborg Community Hospital from 12:00-6:00 p.m.
- STATCARE in Salina provides weekend and evening medical treatment as another option.
Counseling & Enrichment Services
The Counseling Office has a mission to assist and educate students in developing greater self-understanding, strengthen coping skills, enhance problem solving techniques, and foster resolution in resolving issues that may interfere with academic success, and personal growth and development.
Every person is seen as a unique individual deserving unconditional acceptance to feel cared about, the goal is to assist in finding healthy choices and seek to develop a greater understanding of self, strengthen coping skills, enhance problem solving techniques, and assisting with resolving issues that may interfere with a student’s well-being. Additional services include substance abuse evaluations, depression and anxiety screenings, and campus educational programming.
Therapy is provided at no cost to Bethany College Students.
For more information please email our campus therapist Ginny Reyes at firstname.lastname@example.org